Power Business Presentations
Presenting to Win New Businesses!
Present your ideas with Poise, Power and Persuasion!
Solid, Well-Designed 2-Day Intensive Workshop. Packed with techniques you need to communicate confidence and professionalism, command audience attention in any subject to WIN the business pitch!
IN TODAY'S ULTRA-COMPETITVE MARKETS
SIMPLE BUSINESS PRESENTATION SKILLS WILL NOT DO…
The failure to communicate effectively can damage your selling strategy, no matter how effective those plans may be. Presentations are very much a part of every executive's responsibilities and what distinguishes the successful professional from the mediocre is powerful presentation skills.
This skill is most crucial to your success – and to your individual and corporate image. The ability to convey facts, ideas and information accurately, concisely and logically is crucial. To do so with authority and animation is just as important.
To do it with ease and style guarantees that you will be noticed and valued for your input. To do it all together requires professional guidance and stimulation – which is what this program offers!
WHY YOU SHOULD ATTEND
Keep Your Audience Hanging On Every Word!
12 COMPELLING REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD ATTEND
- Conquer your fears and negative stresses
- Shape and organize your presentation to persuade your listeners and get the response and results you want
- Apply effective techniques in preparing and making business presentation
- Optimize on “How Your Body Speaks” in every presentation
- Make powerful presentations to Persuade, Win, Support and Sell your products and ideas
- Develop the presentation skills necessary to enhance your professional image
- Acquire the tools you need to guarantee ongoing improvement in your presentation techniques
- Expertly handle difficult questions and challenging situations
- Inspire with passion and conviction through your voice
- Add impact to your presentation through effective stage management
- Make dynamic introductions that build your credibility and audience expectations
- Evaluate your strengths and weaknesses as a presenter
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Technical People
- Including any person who conducts meetings, train employees, gives business or community presentations, or presents his or her ideas before a group will benefit immensely from this dynamic workshop.