Not to be missed! Book Your Seats Now!
A SELL-OUT PROGRAM WHENEVER & WHERE EVER IT IS OFFERED
Program Contents of this Class-Specialist Events Management Workshop are the hands-on and life time experience of the workshop leader!
Perfect blend of theory and practical tools that can be adapted to any type of events - Arts, Sports, Leisure, Entertainment. Corporate,and Commercial. Universal strategic guide for all managers – Conceptors, Organizers, Marketers and Decision Makers interested in learning how to organize special events or to enhance their management skills.
|THE POWER OF SPECIAL EVENTS
The world is fertile ground for public events! Whether a local festival or major international event, people love to gather together for a time of discovery and celebration. There is a growing demand world-wide – from countries, communities, corporations, retailers and associations for the heightened visibility and popularity they stand to gain through successful, innovative events.Today, events are an integral part of the marketing mix - helping to establish product identity and defining a brand’s core value. Competitors no longer come from within the same market as globalization has resulted in intense world-wide competition. The public is now more discerning and demanding and events are more costly to stage in order to satisfy public expectations.
CREATE EVENTS THAT HAVE REAL PUNCH & IMPACT!
This Events Management Workshop takes you through a fascinating odyssey of designing, structuring, planning, financing, promoting and staging events. It familiarizes you with the team dynamics behind the project with all the various roles and responsibilities. Whether you are committed to making your first-time event a resounding success or revamping your 10th anniversary festival, this workshop will help you map out strategic actions that empowers you to become the Leader of Your Team and Master of Your Event!
|HOW YOU WILL BENEFIT
- Gain an overview of the world of events
- Acquire a clear understanding of event management environments
- Understand the fine lines between creating and managing an event
- Create original and challenging events, rather than be at it’s mercy
- Grasp the different realities and stakes that face event organizers
- Enhance managerial skills to deal with new issues confronting the world of events
- To present a complete and comprehensive event management model
- To put into context the various functions needed to carry out an event
- To provide effective management tools that can be adapted to any type of event
- To emphasize the realities and stakes facing event organizers today
- Theoretical contents are presented to introduce each component of the event environment
- Practical event management tools are provided to support the theory
- Dynamic exercises are designed to adapt the theory and tools to participants’ realities
- Training illustrated with lively cases based on real-life experiences
|WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Marketing/Promotions/PR/ MarCom managers who use events as part of the marketing mix
- Event organizers & promoters interested in enhancing their management skills
- Project managers interested in developing a more creative approach to their work
- Consultants interested in enhancing and expanding their event management skills and strategies
- Managers & executives with little or no events management experience interested in learning how to organize special events
- Advertising agencies
- PR agencies
- Associations, Clubs, Societies, Guilds
THE WORLD OF EVENTS
- What is an event?
- What makes events succeed or fail?
- How do events evolve world-wide?
- Who are today’s event organizers?
DISCOVERING THE SENSE OF YOUR EVENT
- Understanding the reasons behind and ahead of the project
- Pooling the various visions to a common goal
- Sharing motivations to identify common threads
- Taking account of the realities that have an impact on the project
- Laying out the project space
- Establishing the vital minimum
DESIGNING AND CONCEPTUALIZING YOUR EVENT
- Making the project presentation a good show for decision makers
- Summarizing the project context and market analysis
- Defining the content: directions, programming
- Structuring the project: team, timelines, budget
- Projecting the anticipated results
- Exploring the intangibles: project feasibility, market studies
STRUCTURING YOUR TEAM
- Principles for establishing team accountability
- Building an organizational chart around the project needs
- Designing the decision-making process
- Running the management centers efficiently
PLANNING YOUR OPERATIONS
- Principles for establishing timelines management
- Determining the event’s life cycle
- Implementing a strategic timeline
- Keeping the project on schedule
CONTROLLING YOUR BUDGET
- Principle for budget monitoring
- Establishing the chart of accounts and budget structure
- Presenting the event budget in a transparent fashion
- Strategic monitoring on budget forecasts
INTEGRATING YOUR MANAGEMENT TOOLS
- Team accountability
- Strategic timeline management system
- Strategic budget monitoring system
FINANCING YOUR EVENT
- Basic principles for designing a smart financing plan
- Defining a funding strategy from public, private sources or public sales
- Determining a funding structure for investors
- Targeting potential financiers and negotiating agreements
PROMOTING YOUR EVENT
- Positioning the event identity
- Targeting the market and the public
- Determining the offer and price
- Choosing the appropriate tools, message and image
- Evaluating the marketing results
EXPERIMENTING AN EVENT MANAGEMENT MODEL
- The fundamental questions and strategic answers for any events
- An event management model that can be adapted to any set of circumstances
- A multi-project approach that can be developed by any events organization
PRESENTATION OF THE SIMULATION CASES BY PARTICIPANTS
E G I S T R A T I O N D E T A I L S
Master of Your Event, Leader of Your Team
A Strategic and Practical Events Management Workshop
- April 5-6, 2005
- 9am-5pm daily
- Holiday Villa Subang Jaya, Selangor D.E.
RM 1,880 per person, inclusive of program manual,
lunches and refreshments.
Attendance Highly Recommended
This is to facilitate successful implementation
of the knowledge acquired from the program.
Group Incentive 10% off for 3 or more from the
can be made by telephone, fax or
e-mail. Registration is confirmed on receipt
of the registration form and payment cleared
before the program date.If unable to do so due
to government policy or company procedure, please
advise late payment in writing.
refund for written notice received 2 weeks before
program. A 25% cancellations fee will be levied for late cancellations. No refund for cancellations
received after 1 April 2004. Substitutions are allowed.
Full refund if we do not deliver what we promise. Just turn in your workbook at the end of the program
|We come to you
In-Company Customised Learning Solutions. Need to develope entire teams? All our public programs, based on best practices, can be developed in partnership with you to meet your organization's specific requirements.
|Registration & Enquiries
RAYMA Sdn Bhd
2B Jalan SS24/13, Taman Megah,
47301 Petaling Jaya,
Selangor Darul Ehsan, Malaysia
Tel: +60 3 7804 4666/777/888
Fax:+60 3 7804 4484
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org